Support: Support E-mail Support Form
Tradewin screenshot
Our Invetment: $550.00
Payout Ratio: 2%
Last Payout: May 24th, 2019
Discussion: ISP  Monitored by HyipListers 
Min/Max: 5 / 0
Withdrawal: Manual
Lifetime: 35 days
Our Rating:
Users Rating:
Invest Plans:
Referral program:2%-1%-0.5%-0.5%-0.5%
33 days
Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin PerfectMoney
This is a virtual currency trading platform. Unlike other trading platforms, it has an insurance system: when the trader is profitable, he can only get 70% of the profit, and the remaining 30% will be handed over to the platform. When the loss occurs, the platform side bears 100% loss.

Get Monitoring Image Code

Use this code to place the button on your site
Use this code to place the floating button
Top - Left Top - Right Bottom - Left Bottom - Right
DISCLAIMER: Chinesehyip is a list of HYIP investment projects, only as a platform for HYIP project display. The items on the list are paid advertisements. If any projects violate the laws of your country, please stay away! As for investment, we will not give you any suggestions. It's entirely up to you to decide. At the same time, we remind you that HYIP is a high-risk and high-return industry. Please don't invest with funds that can't afford to lose. In addition, through the site link to register players, the site will implement full commission, players can contact the site after investment..
Buy ad now
Buy ad now
Buy ad now
Buy ad now